180/5, Street Number 7, Block F, Zakir Nagar, Okhla,
New Delhi 110025
Contact person: Kabir Siddiqui
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Media project
VOICE4ABILITY, previously known as ‘We The People India’ - A web channel, is a first of its kind initiative dedicated to Disability & Rehabilitation in India. Since 2014, the organization has worked towards generating awareness in the society.
Our web channel is known for disability news and updates, upcoming events in the field of disability, films & documentaries on Special Education & rehabilitation. Our target audiences includes, but are not limited to, libraries, disability organizations, independent living centers, rehabilitation services providers, educational institutions, health and social service providers.
VOICE4ABILITY is a Delhi based NGO dedicatedly working for and with the people having disabilities & their suitable rehabilitation. We reach the unreached, connect with the disconnected and disseminate key information to the all the stakeholders. The organization strives to fight issues related to Disability & Rehabilitation of the underprivileged while devoted to the cause of people with special needs and is further dedicated to promoting psycho-social-inclusion.
Our mission: To devote our services to empower people with ‘Disabilities’ and work towards their ‘Rehabilitation’.
Our vision: To build a more equitable and sustainable society.
VOICE4ABILITY specializes in offering non-profit services in the following sectors:
• EJOURNAL - A quarterly published E-Journal on disability, rehabilitation and special education written by eminent professionals such as researchers, doctors, curriculum developers and policy makers. These research-based articles help gain insights from the professional experiences of our experts and daily life experiences of others
• MAHIR - A socio-economic equality project to enable specially-abled persons by providing them employment by creating a platform to sell product made by them
• PUNARVAS - An ongoing project to provide vocational & rehabilitation services to children with special needs
• VOICE4ABILITY - An overarching educative and information sharing platform for the differently-abled using multimedia content and modern technologies
Kabir Siddiqui is the Founder & Managing Secretary of VOICE4ABILITY.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.