Prime Educational and Social Trust (Prime Trust)
Savarinathan Maria Arasu
10, 9th Cross East, Rainbow Nagar, Puducherry-605011
Contact person: Maria Arasu
- Aid organization
- Ecological research/futurology
- Educational policy/project
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome. The new corona virus has taken thousands of lives and spread to nearly every country in the world. India having huge population is on the threat now and compelled to safeguard its people.
Prime Trust headquartered in Puducherry, India is trying to find our resources to help people:
1. Get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
2. Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps
3. Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition
4. Support hygiene awareness efforts
Your donation will help build stronger response capacities in communities around the world so that we are all better equipped to face future outbreaks.
Kindly visit our donate page: http://www.primetrust.org/donate.html
As an Indian non-governmental organization (NGO) formed in 2002 and located in the South Indian city of Pondicherry, Prime Educational and Social Trust (Prime Trust) supports women and children who find themselves in situations of poverty and injustice. And through programs meant to empower, educate, and engage under-represented individuals, we strive to create a world free from exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to live their lives to their full potential.
Prime Trust till focuses on programs that empower local women, enable rural and urban poor to become self-reliant, raise social awareness, and educate underprivileged children.
Prime Trust seeks to bring about social transformation by empowering women in order to become economically-independent, educating underprivileged children to become future leaders in society and engaging citizens to build awareness around important social issues.
Prime Trust envisions a world without poverty and discrimination , in which all citizens have an equal opportunity to build a fulfilling life.
Our impact areas
• Empowering Women: From microfinance groups to vocational training programs, Prime Trust is working to help the women in Indian society achieve a better life through economic empowerment and self-sufficiency
• Child Development: At Prime Trust, we strive to provide every child the opportunity to attain a quality education. Child sponsorship program, after-school programs, and Janani Children’s Home.
• Community Support: Through various programs including social awareness and school regeneration, we strive to support our local community.
S.Maria Arasu is the Chief Functionary of the Prime Educational and Social Trust (Prime Trust).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.