Amri Helping Hands Society (AHHS)
P.O.: Ulukunchi, P.S.: Baithalangso, Block: Amri,
782413 Amkachi,West Karbi Anglong
Interlocuteur: Binolin Phangchopi
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
Amri Helping Hands Society( AHHS), founded in 2018, is a not for profit organisation working for a holistic development and upliftment of the rural mass with help and coordination from various Government departments and individual collaborators. In order to achieve our goal, the major kick-off have started with various issues relate to day-to-day life in Amri and Chinthong Block in the district of West Karbi Anglong, Assam. AHHS work to strengthen community and improve rural lives of the region. We achieve this through engagement of people who share a common mindset and support both local and global issues.
A future where the possibilities, opportunities and developments are same for all.
To make people discover their potential for action and change.
What we do
We work for the social welfare development programmes, empowerment of women and children through literacy and health awareness.
• Weaver’s Eden is an initiative of AHHS by investing in women’s economic empowerment through SHG sets a direct path towards gender equality, poverty eradication and inclusive economic growth. Women make enormous contributions to economies, whether in businesses, on farms, as entrepreneurs or employees, or by doing unpaid care work at home.
• AHHS conducted a 1 day eri spinning training programme
• One Day Awareness Program on Ericulture
• Awareness Programme on Women’s empowerment
Binolin Phangchopi is the President of Amri Helping Hands Society( AHHS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.