Contact person: Netra Prasad Upadhaya
+977-9849656239; +977- 9849656978
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
Creative Nepal, founded in 2013, is a non-profit organization committed creating an equal opportunity for all children, boys and girls from different Children Home with poor background in Nepal, to attain a proper education and to obtain a better future.
• Provide and support to the young boys & girls who come out the Children Home: financial support to cover school fees and school needs, help them to find a new place to live, good nutrition, health support, transport, career counseling and life skills training to improve their own future and the future of Nepal.
• Create a family model that we never had, a very close work with everybody, where each member knows how important it’s for everybody to be involved in Creative Nepal.
• Work for the children and young with differentially able for their best care and education.
We envision a world in which all young when they leave the children home has access to an education, a place to live and good nutrition, and realize their full potential, creating a better world to live in.
What we do
• We are supporting a total of 55 students with their scholarship coverage: 17 students from higher level study (ages from 16 to 25) and 38 students below class 10 (ages from 5 to 16).
• Creative Nepal is providing more than just scholarships; we are also giving emotional support and for some students, we’ve been supporting them to find a good place to live buying all that they need in order they can start a new life after living too many years in the children home. These grants are financed by many NGOs and sponsor from many parts of the world.
• School Education Scholarship:
• Higher Education Scholarship
Netra Prasad Upadhaya is the Secretary of Creative Nepal.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.