World Meets Kenya
P.O. Box 8200, Progressive street, Githurai. Opposite Kwangethe Primary School. Ndegwa flat - House
Portavoz: Claudia Garrido
- Organización de apoyo
- Política / Proyecto de educación
- Proyecto de medio ambiente
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
Worldmeetskeenya is seeking volunteers,if interested please visit our website www.worldmeetskenya.co.ke
World Meets Kenya is a Kenyan based non profit organisation that addresses the immediate and long term needs of the community by leveraging volunteers, partner organisations and the local community.
To demonstrate the power and value of volunteer service through the tangible work done, the hope it brings to suffering communities and the transformative experiences it provides for volunteers.
We put women and girls in the centre because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities.
• ELIMISHA: A scholarship fund aimed at supporting the education of children from needy backgrounds.
• MTANDAO: A computer literacy project that seeks to equip youths with ICT skills.
• ECO LOVE: An initiative to enhance environmental sustainability through tree planting therefore addressing environmental degradation.
• KEEP A GIRL IN CLASS: A project that seeks to ensure that girls do not miss classes due to lack of sanitary pads during menstruation.
• FOOT 'n' BALL: This initiative seeks to distribute soccer balls and introduce a coaching programme within local schools to enhance talent and skill growth among individuals.
• NAWA: This initiative seeks to create awareness on the importance of hand washing among children in schools.
• WADADA POWER: This project aims to create sustainable employment opportunities and promotion of small enterprises which will equally contribute to the improvement of livelihoods among women.
Claudia Garrido is the Cofounder and Director of World Meets Kenya.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.