Peace and Happiness Foundation
65/62 Chamnan Phenjati Business Center Building, 6th Floor, Rama 9 Road, Huai Khwang
Contact person: Natasha Stewart
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Last Tuesday, Peace And Happiness Foundation has taken part of a meeting in order to promote the foundation to others NGOs based in Thailand and China.
We hope that during this meeting the others foundations understand our situation, our objective which is to make an international education system accessible for every child in Thailand. Moreover, there are different ways to support Peace And Happiness Foundation in donating, volunteering, giving materials for the schools or in fundraising.
Visit our website: http://peaceandhappiness.org/
For donations: http://peaceandhappiness.org/donate/
For further information, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace And Happiness Foundation, founded in 2015, is a non-profit organization set up to provide free international standard bi-lingual education for the poor and under-privileged children of Thailand in order to help them grow up happy and become quality world citizens.
Our main vision is that every child in Thailand can acquire English abilities, analytical thinking skills and inner peace and happiness. Moreover, we try to develop emotional intelligence through meditation using mind-monitoring method that will help them to live and work happily and successfully with others. Children learn also moral values, respect for equality and we promote environmental awareness so as to foster their passion for our world’s sustainability that it is actually a huge problem in our society.
To make international education system accessible to every child in Thailand. We pursue this mission through integrated commitment to:
• Provide learning facilities for underprivileged children using international learning system with curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education;
• Establish a strong cooperation network of international academics and educators to develop analytical learning system in order to materialize the desired learning outcomes;
• Partner with other organizations with the objectives in the areas of education and moral development; and
• Operate and manage the Foundation with transparency and accountability.
Economic growth is one of the most important reasons to develop a country and we believe that education of children are the main way to reach peace and happiness. Indeed, educated children will be able to learn different skills to innovate technology, tourism, finance and change the thinking of Thai society.
The bi-lingual education provided by Peace And Happiness Foundation uses the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education of Thailand. We emphasize on teaching the students to achieve these objectives:
• To develop critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills;
• To develop Emotional Intelligence through meditation using mind-monitoring method that will help them live and work happily and successfully with others;
• To instill moral values and respect for equality and diversity of mankind; and
• To promote cultural interest and environmental awareness so as to foster their passion for our world’s sustainability.
Peace And Happiness Foundation provides education via online learning platform and VDO. The courses are taught by experienced international teachers who share their knowledge and experience with the students through their teaching. Most subjects are taught in English (80%) and the subjects that are mandatory to be in Thai are taught in Thai (20%). We will teach the children the analytical skill from early on. We do not believe in teaching young brains to memorize all that are taught to them. We encourage inquisitive minds and mindfulness. Ideally, we want all the classrooms to be equipped with computers (1 student per computer). At least, we try to provide many computers to the schools so the students have the tools to research the topics interested.
Natasha Stewart is the President of Peace And Happiness Foundation.
For other net participants we can establish new contacts in the field of our work.