Aeon for Ocean
Contact person: B.A.
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental organization
- Environmental project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Aeon for Ocean is a U.S.-based nonprofit founded by 7-year-old Aeon in Minnesota, to share knowledge about marine life, the oceans and our role in protecting this planet.
To educate and increase awareness about ocean conservation and marine life amongst kids and their greater role in spreading the message to drive action.
Our focus is on helping inland communities understand why the ocean matters and identify things they can do to protect the ocean. Through our Krill2Whale program and other initiatives, Aeon for Ocean is teaching kids they can save the World Ocean for eons!
Krill to Whale: Krill2Whale is a shared learning program focused on educating kids about marine life and oceans to achieve the following objectives:
• Learn about marine eco-system, its importance and one's role in protecting it
• Participate and promote activities to save our oceans from inland
• Increase awareness about oceans by sharing knowledge in schools and communities
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.