Giving life nature volunteer (GILINAVO)
Interlocuteur: Eric Komla Amedjakou
(+233) 249 468 306; +1 (225) 221 0638
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Possibilité passer la nuit.
- Bénévoles sont les bienvenus.
We are looking for partnership from Germany NGO'S to undergo a collective project and proposal. Any one interested to partner with us can send email to our new email: email@example.com or whatsaap: +233249468306.
Giving Life Nature Volunteer (GILINAVO), erstablished in 2000, is a Non-Governmental Organisation which aims to promote deprived need and exploitation of natural resources and co-operates with international universities, colleges, students, people, tourist all over the world willing to volunteer to address the need and care exploitation/ degradation of natural resources. It works through active participation and shared projects, vital for our time (eg women, children development, environment, culture, health, human rights and conflict resolution).
Our mission is to promote development with equity for the disadvantage, marginalized and the excluded community in Ghana. We seek to achieve this through the implementation of volunteer programs in education, renovation of schools, clinic facilities, as well as promoting self-employment
What We Do
• Care for women, children and youth in development.
• Care for environment, water, sanitation, communities, rural development.
• Care for health population in drug abuse.
• Care for human right, peace awareness.
• Care for agriculture and food security.
Giving life nature volunteer is organized on two levels:
• Committees or clubs in schools with students.
• Tourist groups coordinators and advisers.
At Giving Life Nature Volunteer, we organize voluntary works in villages and promote culture and community services.
Eric Komla Amedjakou is the Director of Giving Life Nature Volunteer (GILINAVO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.