Child Crisis Center Uganda (CCCU)
PA 18426 Greentown
Contact person: Joseph Zalambi
+1 (973) 820-7228; +256 774 696793
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Child Crisis Center Uganda, (CCCU) is a non-profit organization operating out of both Uganda and the United States. The organization was founded in 2017 in the state of Pennsylvania, US. Our efforts have led us to concentrate on Lugala, Uganda which is located along the Equator in the Namayingo District in Eastern Uganda.
The mission of CCCU is to execute relief for the poor, the distressed and the underprivileged by providing opportunities to support education and hope for children in Uganda.
Our mission is to improve the lives of orphaned children, and help desperate woman who have lost husbands due to war, malaria or aids.
CCCU seeks to provide relief for children in the form of food, water, shelter, sanitary living conditions, medical care and educational support.
• Education Project: Child Crisis Center Uganda´s ultimate goal is to build a school for Lugala´s orphaned children.
• Sponsoring A Child: Child Crisis Center Uganda offers individuals the opportunity to sponsor a child from the orphanage in Lugala.
• Mosquito Nets
• Mary Lee O´Neil Kids Farm which provides a bounty of seeds and crops seasonally to the community in Lugala.
• Clean Water Supplies
• Girl´s Sanitation
Joseph Zalambi is the Vice President of CCCU and serves as the Executive Director for the Child Crisis Center in Uganda (CCCU).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.