Sukaar Welfare Organization-Umerkot
Contact person: Muhammad Bux Kumbhar
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Sukaar Welfare Organization is a non-government, non-profitable, non-religious and non-discriminative social development grass-roots organization has been working in District Umerkot-Sindh Province established by group of young community development professionals, human rights activists, researchers, and concerned citizens, to supports sustainable development for neglected society in order to reduce poverty and to contribute to a more secure, equitable and prosperous society.
Sukaar Welfare Organization is a grassroots level organisation operating in Pakistan since 2014. Sukaar Welfare Organization aims to empower women & youth by giving them knowledge, awareness and skills so that they can live in society with prosperity, dignity and honor.
To create a dynamic, self-reliant, and self-aware society that support underprivileged communities and stakeholders to work independently as well as collectively for the prosperity of human being
To empower the deprived fragments of society by enhancing their skills and knowledge in education, health, agriculture and socio-economic solutions
• To establish networking and supportive relationships with the organizations and agencies having similar objectives for joint ventures and programs
• To work for the social uplift of the underprivileged and neglected communities through education on community development, and capacity building of community leaders.
• To enable young people to be an active part of the society because of race, social status, educational levels or any other disadvantage
• Environmental conservation
• Agriculture development
• Rural poverty
• Advocacy and networking
• Gender empowerment
• Nutrition and food security
• HUMAN RIGHTS
Muhammad Bux Kumbhar is the Executive Director of Sukaar Welfare Organization.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.