Mothers AURA Foundation
Asamankese, Eastern Region
Contact person: Nelson Kweku Danso
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
End of Year Event
Every December 26 , we fete over 300 rural children.
Activities include games,sports , music and dance.
This year will be 7th anniversary.
We are calling on all and sundry to help.
To make a contribution
Enter MTN mobile money +233245671131
Country select Ghana
City select Accra.
The Mothers AURA Foundation, founded in 2011, is a registered non profit, non governmental, non political and inter denominational organisation in Ghana. As a rural based entity we are cited at Onakwase in the E/R of Ghana.
We believe that educated children are less likely to become victims of abuse and are most likely to invest in improving their community when they grow. The positive effects of even basic education quickly multiply as children who have benefited from schooling themselves strive to secure even better opportunities for their own families.
To promote quality education in schools in rural communities in Ghana, collaborate with others in projects that promote quality life, health and education of children through donations funds, educational materials: pens, exercise books, pencils, furniture, textbooks, library book, toys, health facilities for children.
We founded this entity to benefit children by rehabilitating schools, providing proper furniture such as desks.
• Creating schools that offer a safe and protective environment where children can learn and play.
• Educating children about day to day hygiene and HIV prevention.
• Providing access to clean water and separate sanitation facilities for both boys and girls.
• Provide proper school materials such as exercise books, pens, backpacks and other student supplies as well as sports and recreation equipment.
• Train teachers to provide quality education and basic life skills.
• Provide quality education to the most disadvantaged children who are most often denied access to schools and learning. Only those who can read, write and do arithmetic can hope to end the cycle of poverty and disease.
Nelson Kweku Danso is the Founder/CEO of the Mothers AURA Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.