Jammi Homecare Foundation
Contact person: Robert Murugu
+254 724 631 258; +254 735 615 612
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Jammi Homecare Foundation is a non-Profit Organization and was formed in 2007 by Rev. Robert Murugu and Beatrice Wanjiku, as a Centre/Institution devoted to the care of orphans and vulnerable children whose biological parents are deceased or otherwise unable to take care of them due to poverty, with the support of committed local residents.
Registered as a charitable organization, it has charitable status and offices in Nakuru Kenya. Jammi works in an honest, open and transparent way and will partner with individuals and organizations that do the same.
Jammi Homecare Foundation believes that every child deserves a future. We give children a healthy start in life and the opportunity to learn and protection
• Jammi Homecare Foundation is governed by a board comprising individuals with direct knowledge of the social work and/or with specific competences in the areas of its concern.
• Jammi Homecare Foundation will continue to recruit and retain volunteers both from within and outside the Country and will seek to celebrate their commitment.
• We aim to provide a quality experience for volunteers and will encourage their own progression.
• Jammi Homecare Foundation takes care to liaise with local and International organizations dealing with orphans and less fortunate children’s issues as well as other social needs.
• Orphans and vulnerable referral programs
• Academic tutoring
• Life skill workshops
• Youth Rallies (peer education)
• Feeding Program
• Church youth leadership development
• Street children program
Rev. Robert Muguru is the Founder of the Jammi Homecare Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.