Interlocuteur: Hartmut Reiners
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Droits de l'Homme
- Bénévoles sont les bienvenus.
ARIC-NRW was founded in Duisburg in 1993. ARIC-NRW is a central drop-in point for anti-racist information and materials. It offers various kinds of support to people and initiatives in their work countering discrimination and racism.
The objective is to establish measures and regulations against racist discrimination in various sectors of society. ARIC supports a state-funded Integration Agency, a service point for anti-discrimination work.
ARIC-NRW’s anti-discrimination work is in the following areas:
• Coordination of the network of the Anti-Discrimination Office of North Rhine Westphalia.
• www.diskriminierung-melden.de.- an online compilation of experiences of racial discrimination and discriminatory offences. (also www.erdd.de)
• Publications on relevant topics related to anti-discrimination and the implementation in Germany of the EC non-discrimination guidelines.
• Advice centre for victims of discrimination.
• Empowerment for victims eg multi-lingual internet advice on the general Equality of Treatment Law: www.agg-ratgeber.de
• Workshops for disseminators of migration and anti-racial work as well as for migrants’ self-help organisations.
• Training course in the use of the software: documentation system for cases of discrimination, ARIC D-Dok
• Projects for young people and schools
• Seminars and courses on the topics: anti-racial training, moral courage training, training in reasoning against right-wing slogans, training in the de-escalation of violence between left and right wing factions, social education/class training, training in conflict management and mediation in schools.
Hartmut Reiners is the director of ARIC-NRW e.V.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.