PO Box 755, 104, rue de Carouge
Ansprechpartner: Viola Krebs
ICVolunteers, founded in 1999, is an international non-profit organization specialized in the field of communications, in particular languages, communication technologies and conference support.
Through volunteer effort, we cooperate with organizations in the humanitarian, social, environmental and medical fields to implement projects and conferences at local, national and international levels.
We work with volunteers to implement social and educational programs in order to help populations and local communities to develop.
In addition, ICVolunteers promotes volunteerism and its recognition, by enhancing civic commitment and involvement, and by providing leadership and links between organizations, individuals and communities.
The vision of ICVolunteers is a better world resulting from the sharing of knowledge, skills and abilities through volunteering.
Access to knowledge, education, sustainable development, science and technology, human rights, poverty reduction are the global themes of the organization.
ICVolunteers offers professional assistance, and both provides and trains volunteers for a wide range of non-profit events and activities by:
• Recruiting and managing volunteers
• Providing welcome and logistical services
• Offering language services: translation and interpretation
• Writing and editing articles or conference reports
• Setting up and managing an online and onsite library on volunteerism
• Building new programs in response to longer-term needs for technical assistance in developing countries
• Coordinating the CyberVolunteers Program, which links volunteers who have information technology skills to ongoing projects, enabling South-South, North-South and South-North cooperation
Viola Krebs is the founder and executive director of ICVolunteers.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.