Melanesia Education Development Foundation (MEDF)
Pitpit Street North Waigani Section 276 Lot 60 ; P O Box 1636
Papua New Guinea
Contact person: John Kambowa
+675 72161978; +675 325 2667
+675 325 2667
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Commune, community project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Melanesia Education Development Foundation Inc (MEDF) is a non-profit charity organization founded in 2000, and is operating out of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. The MEDF is Tax and Duty exempted by the Internal Revenue Commission of Papua New Guinea.
Our Mission is to promote education development opportunities for the less fortunate children/students and the people of Papua New Guinea and greater Melanesia in order help them to realize their full potential in life.
• Education Scholarship/Sponsorship Program
• Overseas Education Promotion Program
• Education Materials and Infrastructure Development Program
• Development of Education Institutions Program (Building New Schools)
• Peace Building Training Program
• Computers For Schools Program
• Libraries For Schools Program
• Education Credit Fund (or School Fees Credit Fund)
• 'Thousand Scholarships' per year.
• Construction of classrooms and teachers' houses.
• Libraries For Schools Development Projects
• Computers For Schools Development Projects
• Peace Building Program for Tambul Nebilyer Electorate
• Education Development Credit Fund Scheme
John Kambowa is the President of the Melanesia Education Development Foundation Inc (MEDF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. We can assist to provide poverty alleviation, community, and economic development programs in Papua New Guinea.