Agency for Social Analysis (ASA)
1, Macedonia Sqr.
Contact person: Prof. Dr. Lilia Dimova
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Media project
Founded in 1994, the Agency for Social Analyses (ASA) is an independent, non-profit making public policy oriented Think-Tank organization. The ASA has its own research, interviewing, coding and analytical resources. It has an international board of advisors, consists of internationally respected scientists, and a national network of highly trained survey interviewers, and moderators for conducting focus groups. The agency works in cooperation and collaboration with leading Bulgarian and foreign research and computing organizations, experts, social and political scientists. The ASA inspires an open dialogue between social scientists, researchers, opinion leaders and policy makers.
The ASA is specialized in social and institutional assessment, in the development of social marketing programs, and also in the design, conduct and analyses of qualitative research and quantitative social and political surveys on behalf of various public bodies, including central and local government, trade unions, companies and foundations. Surveys are undertaken using world standard approaches and methodologies in sampling, fieldwork, computing, analyses and presentations the results. The ASA is the national representative for Bulgaria in the International Social Survey Programme (ISSP).
The ASA's activities include:
- Design, conduct and analysis of local, regional, national and cross-national surveys.
- Organizing conferences, seminars, workshops, round-tables, brainstorms and other forums.
- Design, development and monitoring of social marketing programs and campaigns.
- Organizing training courses for adults.
- Publishing books, brochures, articles, code-books.
- Make social, political and institutional assessments
Prof. Dr. Lilia Dimova is a social scientist, principal investigator for Bulgaria in the International Social Survey Program (ISSP), Director of the ASA and Chair of the Directory Board.
For other net participants we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.