Budecho Community Initiatives
P.O. Box 4
Contact person: Benard Egesa Asiba
+256 -782 870 100
- Commune, community project
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
The Budecho Community Initiatives is a local NGO, working in Eastern Uganda. The field of their work are:
- to promote educational and treatment programs that strengthen family life,
- to promote accessible, affordable primary health care for children,
- to promote primary education for all children,
- to promote higher education and /or vocational training for adolescents,
- to promote adequate housing, nutrition, sanitation and clean water for children,
- to promote safety for children by awareness of substance abuse, child abuse and child labour practices,
- to promote programs concerned with spiritual and emotional development of children.
Benard Egesa Asiba is the Coordinator of the Budecho Community Initiatives.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities and establish new contacts in the field of our work.