Insan Foundation Trust
House 156, Street 1, Sector 1, Airport Housing Society, Gulzar-e-Quaid
Ansprechpartner: Mushtaq, Mohammed
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Insan Foundation Trust is a non-profit organization formed in 1990 by a group of university graduates. The fundamental motive behind its formation at that time was to bring about change in the deteriorating condition of the child rights in the factory area, Ghazi Road.
- to provide educational and recreational opportunities to the working children and help them develop into productive members of society,
- to launch projects of education and motivation of people at community level with plans to improve the condition of their children,
- to form groups of children and adults for the monitoring of child rights violations in their respective communities,
- to provide information to government departments, civil society institutions and the public about the status of children,
- to provide training support to NGOs and CBOs that want to work for children, especially those living under difficult circumstances,
- to lobby the states departments and elected representatives to take up the agenda to restore the children´s rights,
- to research and produce material that takes into cognizance the transformational value of education and seeks to develop critical consciousness among children and adults.
- Capacity Building Training Program (CBTP)
- Education Program for Children and Community Mobilization (EPCCM)
- Dove Day Peace Campaign
- SportWorks (Right to Play)
- Street Theatre "Insan Naatik"
- IDRAAK - Alternative Education for Child Rights
Mohammed Mushtaq is the director of the Insan Foundation Pakistan.
For other net participants we can establish new contacts in the field of our work.