New Hope For Life Foundation (NHLF)
House No # 1 Street No #3 Nawa Killi Bashi; Bashirabad
87300 Abad, Quetta
Ansprechpartner: Bineesh Sikandar
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
New Hope For Life Foundation (NHLF Pakistan) is a non governmental, non political, non religious and non profitable organization. It was established in 2011 by a group of committed development workers and experts belonging to a various spheres of life such as health, education, environment & sanitation, law, engineering and women activism.
To reduce the poverty and bring positive sustainable change in the living condition of underprivileged communities across the Pakistan.
To develop a society in which peoples are aware of their basic rights and are provided equal opportunities to access on resources and control over the benefits.
• Women´s Welfare: Currently NHLF is working with CAMP organization for improvement of the marginalized women in Baluchistan that includes making them aware for their fundamental rights, constitutional rights, pro women legislation, and child marriage restraint and teaching them how to become a part of bigger women community by using social media like Facebook and other networking platforms.
• Advisory Services: NHLF will provide advisory services and training in gender equality, women in development and poverty alleviation through rigorous social mobilization.
• Promotion of quality Education: To provide education facilities general and vocational centers for the poor destitute people; To establish and promote education and training institution; To educate the general public through lectures, seminars, symposium, exhibitions and the distribution of newsletters, journals and audio and video material; To establish, finance, manage and run computer training centers for the benefit of the general public.
• Advocacy and Research: The NHLF would pursue advocacy & research on various social, political and economical issues by developing linkages with government and others CSOs. Gender discrimination, violence against women, human rights violation and role of institution will also be the focus of the organization.
• Coordination of Social Development Agencies
• General Welfare: To create welfare facilities and healthy living opportunities for vulnerable groups, including destitute women, old age people and children; To impart skills to make the vulnerable groups economically independent and useful for the society; and more…
• Promotion of Health and Hygiene: The NHLF Pakistan works for creating awareness and encourage the communities to adopt health hygienic practice by incorporating in its projects social mobilization, awareness, campaigns, trainings and community meetings; To provide diagnostic and treatment facilities to the general public without any discrimination and regardless of color, race, caste , creed, religion and political affiliations; To provide free indoor and outdoor treatment to the poor and needy masses of the remote areas in Pakistan; To established and maintain free Blood Banks and Blood Transfusion centers; To arrange Community Health Sessions and School Health Session to prevent poor masses for upcoming seasonal diseases.
• Capacity Building of Home based workers
• Polio mobilization campaign through teachers, school &Community health session in Nawan Killi
• Provision of Legal support and Advisory Services
• Awareness on mother and child healthcare and provision of family planning material
• Provision of Nets for Pregnant Women
• Awareness campaign on HBS, HCV and HIV AIDs
Bineesh Sikandar is the Founder and President of the New Hope For Life Foundation (NHLF Pakistan).