Chitani Community Sustainable Development Organization (CHICOSUDO)
P.O. Box 2526; Kameza Trading Centre, Off Zalewa Road Opp. Maize mill to the East
Contact person: Samson W Mulole
+265 888 700 748/ 998 030 020/ 998030018
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
- Volunteers are welcome.
Chitani Community Sustainable Development Organization (CHICOSUDO) is a Malawian grassroots organization that was founded in 2004 and transformed into local NGO in 2012.
To have a health and literate Malawi that has reduced epidemics and suffering, where human right is respected and the environment is used sustainably.
CHICOSUDO’s mission is to improve the living standards of poor Malawians by empowering them to address issues affecting their lives through education, capacity development, advocacy and research with special regards to gender, human rights, HIV/AIDS, Relief development, environment and climate change.
Aims and Objectives
• Improve education standards for children, youth and women through capacity building, provision of resources, infrastructure and support to community links.
• To advocate for and support the access to basic human needs for the underprivileged people in Malawi such as water, sanitation and sanitation and well cared for environment..
• Reduce the impact and prevalence rate of HIV and AIDS, TB.
• Poverty reduction through by promoting sustainable food security, economic
• Education – Early Childhood Development, Primary, Secondary and adult literacy.
• Food security.
• Gender and Human rights - ending gender based violence.
• Water and sanitation
• HIV and AIDS.
• Promoting Early Childhood Development through Community Based Child Care Centers (CBCCS)
• Traditional leaders championing in domestic violence and HIV prevention
• Promoting conservation agriculture to improve crop production in era of climate change
• Vocational skills training for the youth
Samson W Mulole is the ED of the Chitani Community Sustainable Development Organization (CHICOSUDO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.