Alpha Care Senegal
Villa TF 7919, Lot 13 cite sonatel 2,west -foire
Contact person: Andre Paul Kadi
+221 77 281 86 32; +221 33 820 74 98
- Aid organization
- Human rights
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Alpha Care Senegal is an association, that care for prisoners. We believe that basic human right is for everyone, so it is our duty to care for people in prison.
We believe that every human being has right to basic human right. We believe that everyone deserve a second chance in life. We believe it is God´s plan and idea for us to look after prisoners irrespective of they offence.
• Alpha Care Senegal offers basic needs to prison inmates. Many prisoners experience extreme isolation as well as malnutrition - with inadequate food, no clean water and no proper space to sleep in overcrowded cells. Serious medical conditions such as Diarrhea and malaria regularly go untreated.
• Alpha Care Senegal looks after the health and well-being of thousands of inmates by providing essential services such as: vitamins and essential foodstuffs, emergency medical care, water filters, postage-paid envelopes to keep in touch with home, books and magazines, clothes and shoes, mattresses.
• Alpha Care also helps with rehabilitation for ex-prisoners such as skill-acquisition in tailoring, carpentry and mechanics.
• Alpha Care also runs a regular campaign informing the public about drug awareness and the effect of crime in Senegalese society.
• Environmental Crime,
• Human Rights,
• Prisoner Welfare
Andrew Paul Kadi is the President of Alpha Care Senegal.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.