Centre for Unfolding Learning Potentials (CULP)
602 (O), Vishwamitra Marg, Hanuman Nagar Extn. Sirsi Road,
302012 Khatipura, Jaipur
Contact person: Om Prakash Kulhari
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Environmental project
- Volunteers are welcome.
The Centre for Unfolding Learning Potentials (CULP), an NGO, consists of a group of professionals organizing activities in the sphere of education and development since 1998. CULP was incorporated in 2001 as a non - governmental, non-prot organization.
Vision and Mission
The vision of CULP is ´Towards a learning and democratic society´ and its mission is ´to make learning unfold and develop in an environment of mutuality and discovery´.
The objectives are:
• To ensure appropriate strategies and management processes for information through assessment of educational and social realities;
• To develop and disseminate diverse educational material;
• To conduct innovation and experiments in the area of education and development;
• To conduct action researches and undertake initiatives on current social issues related to development, environment, education and health;
• To empower deprived sections of the society and woman for their development;
• To organize people, institutions, structures and forms as the need arises;
• To build up learning environment according to the learners’ needs be it institutional individual.
• School Education, Curriculum and Teaching-Learning material development, Teachers´ training;
• Research, Studies and Documentation;
• Science and Mathematics Education;
• Bio-diversity conservation; Environmental awareness; Watershed and Agriculture development and Management;
• School Health Programme; HIV / AIDS Prevention programme; Reproductive Health and Women Empowerment;
• Participatory Communication; Folk methods of communication, Value education;
• Networking, Outreach and Consultative work.
Om Prakash Kulhari is the Secretary of the Centre for Unfolding Learning Potentials (CULP).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.