CHANGE – Chancen.Nachhaltig.Gestalten e.V.
Contact person: Johannes Grünecker
- Educational policy/project
- Aid for developing countries
- Environmental organization
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
CHANGE – Chancen.Nachhaltig.Gestalten is a non-profit organisation under German law in Bamberg, which follows the purpose to improve educational and life chances of people worldwide. We are students of the University of Bamberg, who are committed to initiate and support small projects which can develop a big impact.
• Promote education projects in other countries
• Make education work locally
• Offer contacts to international NGO´s and link people and organizations so worldwide
• Organize events and have great fun at work
• Offer dedicated persons and sponsors the opportunities to really change something and to support small projects.
Education work locally:
• Sustainable development for all: A project for the sensitization of the youth for sustainable development.
• CHANGE makes school: CHANGE want to enrich the curriculum of schools and universities in Bamberg and the surrounding area through educational activities such as lectures, seminars and workshops on various topics such as globalization and global responsibility, development cooperation and development policies, sustainable development in our society. CHANGE has developed some lessons and workshops on relevant topics and providing these to the schools.
• School Foundation in Ivory Coast: Education - Paix - Développement (EPD)
• Cooperation project with the club Nhindiwa OVCs e.V. from Bamberg: Education for AIDS orphans in Zimbabwe: Nhindiwa OVCs
• Cooperation project with the initiative "concerted development" - CD in Uganda: Solar lamps for students
John Grünecker is a member of the extended board of CHANGE e.V..
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work: Sustainability, Education and Development aid