Deutsch-polnische Gesundheitsakademie e.V. (DPGA)
03149 Forst (Lausitz)
Contact person: Detlef Lischka
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
The German-Polish Health Academy promotes cooperation between Germany and Poland in the area of health care. It provides a platform for the exchange of information and experience, about new methods and developments in medicine, health care, medical technology and management in Germany, Poland, and throughout Europe. The DPGA supports national health policies as well as initial training and further education in health care, by means of cross-border cooperation and networks. It monitors studies and projects on new methods and developments in health care.
The German-Polish Health Academy promotes cooperation between hospitals and other health care institutions in Germany and Poland. The DGPA encourages contact with politicians, health care managers and the relevant networks.
It runs cross-border workshops, seminars and symposia.
The German-Polish Health Academy organises and carries out a wide variety of events, workshops and congresses. Examples of these are:
• Scientific functions, especially on application and development possibilities in telemedicine and eHealth, with the aim of improving general health care.
• Assigning research commissions: research work is primarily aimed at developing new solutions and methods in telemedical applications.
• Detailed Information for the public, including the Polish authorities and institutions, about the application possibilities, uses and cost reductions created by telemedicine.
Detlef Lischka is the founder of the DPGA and a member of the Committee.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.