Chance - Bildung, Jugend und Sport BJS gGmbH
Contact person: Harro Bräuniger
- Educational policy/project
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Aid organization
- Volunteers are welcome.
Chance – Education, Youth and Sport (BJS) gGmbH was founded in 2009 and combines the rich potential and experience of its workers, supporters and honorary members to the quality awareness and successful implementation of its tasks in Berlin and Brandenburg.
Chance BJS gGmbH is non profit-making and network oriented. The company sees itself as an education and labour market service provider.
• Chance BJS gGmbH develops and implements employment and job-qualification projects within the framework of employment promotion, educational and social policies.
• further core areas are the advancement of education (from upbringing to job training) cross-cultural understanding, help for youth and the aged and sport.
• Our services are designed to contribute to the employment readiness, social competence and reintegration of participants, using a holistic approach.
• Chance BJS gGmbH maintains that individual counselling, monitoring and sponsoring of learning processes can be the key to successful integration. We are committed to using various means to provide intensive support to participants in their placement in the labour market.
• This will be achieved especially by the commercial relevance of the job qualification module, the orientation to the constantly changing demands of small and medium-sized businesses and the work with European, national and regional networks.
Chance BJS gGmbH enables participants to attend various courses having differing target groups. These were commissioned by the State of Berlin, Berlin Service Industries and the European Social Funds.
What we offer:
• Integration language courses
• youth – job-training in sight: career orientation in trade, sales, services, preparation for external school leaving certificate.
• Job integration courses
• Employment: Chance BJS gGmbH provides various employment opportunities for customers in receipt of unemployment benefit. The precondition is referral from the local Job Centre. CHANCE BJS gGmbH and its cooperating partners carry out social, health care and technical measures in return for an expenses allowance.
• International projects: youth encounter meetings, internships, European voluntary service.
• Social meeting centres: youth and family advice centre Kladow; Cafe Charlie
Harro Bräuniger is the president of Chance – Education, Youth and Sport (BJS) gGmbH.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work. .