Living For Tommorow (LFT)
Ansprechpartner: Sirle Blumberg
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
NGO Living for Tomorrow was founded in 1999. The organisation was created by people looking for ways to transform Sexual Health Education and Human Trafficking prevention:, make it inclusive, acceptable, interesting and comprehensible via gender-sensitive active learning.
• To acknowledge and communicate the existence of gender issues, associations and attitudes in social, cultural and health terms;
• To prevent HIV/AIDS and other STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections);
• To prevent human trafficking and provide victim assistance;
• To facilitate understanding between different ethnic groups and assist their integration into Estonian society.
Our Activities include:
• Interactive sexual health education workshops for youth and adults;
• HIV/AIDS, STIs and drug abuse prevention;
• Anti-trafficking Hotline counseling services;
• Trainings for professionals on human trafficking and trafficking prevention among vulnerable population groups;
• Youth initiatives support and counseling;
• Conducting researches and carrying out pilot projects.
• Sexual health education: Peer education; Publications (How to bridge the gap between us? Inside Out; Touch me)
• Human trafficking: Seminars on human trafficking; Anti-trafficking Hotline service; Researches, Books and Brochures.
Sirle Blumberg is the Director of Living for Tomorrow (LFT).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.