Bildung und Leben Hamburg e.V.
- Educational policy/project
- Media project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Hamburg Education and Life has been a registered non profit-making association for youth aid and adult education since 1980. It specialises in further education (seminars, courses, leave for further education, company training schemes) as well as group tours with the accent on young and single people.
The organisation belongs to the umbrella associations National Education and Life and Hamburg Further Education as a certified Institute of Further Education (1992 – 2011) as well as a recognised institution for youth aid.
There are dedicated psychologists, doctors, teachers, lawyers and journalists who work in an honorary capacity for Hamburg Education and Life.
What we do:
• Seminars, lectures: journalism, learning to learn, bookkeeping, time management.
• Youth tours: escorted educational trips for 14 to 17 year-olds, as well as outings for young adults.
• Individual tours for people travelling alone and for families.
• Travel and education: eg course in rhetoric on Corfu.
• Magazine: The National Education and Life Association publishes a magazine on further education for youths and adults and social workers. It is directed at youth and social workers and those working in the field of adult education.
On request, we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work. ormationen und Kontakte vermitteln auf dem Gebiet unserer Arbeit.