Contact person: Marion Hammerl
- Environmental project
- Educational policy/project
- Media project
The Lake Constance Foundation originates from the project "Environmental Protection on Lake Constance" conducted by Deutsche Umwelthilfe in 1994. The Lake Constance Foundation is a project-oriented organization for nature conservation. It works towards sustainable economy in the international Lake Constance area and beyond.
Our current projects are:
• Sustainable Municipal Management
• Environmentally Fair Agriculture
• Re-naturalization of Riparian Forests
• Bioenergy and Regional Climate Protection
• Economy and Biodiversity
• AgriClimateChange - Climate change mitigation in agriculture
• Renaturation of Alluvial Forests at the Lake Constance
• Regional energy from regional wood
• CHAMP - Local Sustainability becomes Reality
• European Business & Biodiversity Campaign: Providing high-quality and up-to-date information on biodiversity and ecosystems to decision-makers is an essential part of the campaign.
• Landscape-Trail Hardtseen
• Living Lakes: International network
• Network Blooming Lake Constance: The Network aims at winning over, inform, educate and consult partners (municipalities, farmers, administrations and companies) who will stand up for the bee- and insect-friendly cultivation and upkeep of the landscape.
• Business and Biodiversity
• Zukunftsfähiger Bodensee: The annual Magazine "Zukunftsfähiger Bodensee" was established in 1999 and serves as the Lake Constance Foundation annual report.
Marion Hammerl is the Executive Director of the Lake Constance Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.