Bund der Energieverbraucher e.V.
Frankfurter Str. 1
Contact person: Peters, Dr. Aribert
- Environmental project
- Environmental organization
In 1986, committed consumers, among them engineers, physicists and lawyers, founded the association of energy consumers:
- as a counterweight to superior supply companies,
- contact partner if problems arise,
- lawyer of disadvantaged consumers, to give information and assistance to save energy, for a future and consumer-oriented energy supply.
Our objective is a consumer and environmentally friendly energy supply with the main emphasis on: saving of energy and use of solar energy. Therefore, we stand up for:
- strengthening the position of the end-users,
- fair prices for all energy consumers,
- stronger promotion of energy savings as well as solar and wind energy,
- encouragement of the competition in the field of energy to the advantage of all consumers.
As the association offers a lot of service, it is worth while to become a member of it. Political neutrality guarantees the effective representation of consumers from all political parties and social classes. For the members of local initiatives the association can have the effect of a strengthening network by creating national connections and organizing expert advice.
Our success to date is the modified modus of the preparation of the gas bill, correction of the electricity prices for trade tariff customer, for electricity meter hiring action and the procurement of reasonable solar equipments in the "Phönix-Project".
Dr. Aribert Peters, born in 1948, is married and has got 3 children. As a graduate physicist he helped to found the association of energy consumers in 1987 and since that time he has decisively built up and shaped the association as an honorary chairman. He has been editor-in-chief of the magazine "Energiedepesche".for 9 years. He is the manager of the "Bund der Energieverbraucher GmbH" (association of energy consumers) which was founded in 1995. This limited liability company is a 100 % subsidiary company of the charitable association of energy consumers.
We give expert advice, lectures and communicate up-to-date specialist information and arrange for contacts in the fields of energy saving and use of solar energy.