Society for Community Organisation and Rural Development
(SCORD)Alangottai - 614018
Thiruvarur District, Tamil Nadu
|Telefon:||+ 91 (0)4367270420|
|Telefax:||+ 91 (0)4367270484|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
Society for Community Organization and Rural Development known as SCORD is a registered development NGO started by a group of progressive social minded youths in 1990 with the mission of "uplifting" socially marginalized and deprived section of society. SCORD is managed by a Executive Committee of 7 members. Being started at village level services in 1990, in five villages, now it is functioning in 132 Panchayats in Rural, one Town panchayat and one Municipality in Thiruvarur and Thanjavur and Nagapattinam districts of Tamil Nadu, India.
Aims and Objectives:
• To organize the poor and disadvantaged rural community
• To educate on social concepts and create awareness
• To empower with adequate capacity building and leadership qualities
• To make them with the mainstream of the society with equality and gender justice.
Mr. U. Anbarasu is the Founder-Secretary who has devoted his whole life from his College Days for the cause and concern of Voiceless Rural Community. He is guiding the Youth Team with the spirit of equality and Justice, empowerment and development.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities, offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.