CARE NET GHANA (CNG)Off ECG Road, P. O. Box KA 30660, K.I.A. – Accra
|Contact person:||Patrick Ahumah|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Women's policy
CARE NET GHANA (CNG) is local non profit organisation dedicated to delivering efficient and sustainable programs that promote rights and improve the living condition of marginalized groups especially women and children in Ghana. Founded in 1993, it was registered in 1996 with the Registrar Generals Department as company limited by guarantee and with the Department of Social Welfare as a voluntary and charitable organisation.
CARE NET GHANA has programs in primaryhealth care, basic education for children, Child rights, and Environmental conservation. Other programs include Reproductive health and Rights for young people especially girls, HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment based on the SAVE concept, and Research. CARE NET GHANA has been at the forefront of designing and implementing innovative programs that combines basic education with health information for over 10 years. Providing people in particular women and children with information about how to remain healthy and encourage them.
• Adolescent reproductive health and rights education
• Increasing access to healthcare and increase communities’
• Improving maternal and child healthcare
• Employable skills training for poor urban
• Capacity building for women in entrepreneurial skills
• HIV/AIDS prevention and training for young adults
• Community Hospital
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities, offer expert guidance through trained staff, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.