UNITED for Intercultural Action
European Network against Racism, Fascism, Nationalism and in support of Migrants and RefugeesPO Box 413
|Phone No.:||+31 206834778|
|Fax No.:||+31 206834582|
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Human rights
- Media project
UNITED is the largest pan-European anti-racism network of more than 560 organisations from 46 countries: UNITED to promote the rights of refugees, minorities & migrants for
- An end to racism, fascism, nationalism & discrimination
- Equal Rights for All!
- Respect for Diversity!
- Open Borders - Open Minds!
- Sharing good practices to learn from each other's experiences
- Cooperating across national and cultural borders
- Promoting solidarity between a wide variety of unique organisations
- Respecting individual opinions
- Accepting diversity to make our multicultural societies work
- Europe-wide campaigns:
- Action Week Against Racism around 21st March
- International Refugee Day on 20th June
- International Day Against Fascism & Antisemitism on 9th Nov.
- Fatal Realities of Fortress Europe, the list documenting refugee deaths since 1993
- International conferences - to create a platform for anti-racist activists
- Info-Point - to support and inform the movement
- Lobby - to make our voices heard
For other net participants we can offer deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the following field: NGOs in Europe, working on antiracism, refugees, migrants, minorities, migrants, antifascism. Other supporting possibilities: Organisations in Europe can join the UNITED network and receive the information mailings.