Saint Paul's Forward Educational Society
SPFESHouse No.20 Bishop Chilio Colony (Shamsabad) near Nishatabad Bridge Jhumra Road
|Contact person:||Pervez, Lazarus|
- Educational policy/project
- Women's policy
- Commune, community project
The Society was formed on 4th April 1982 and was registered on 11th November 1984. The society was formed to improve the socio economic conditions of the poor living in low income areas of Faisalabad District through community participation. SPFES took education and health as key entry point to get closer to the community. At present the Society is also working in the field of small enterprise development and infrastructure development. The society is purely working on humanitarian grounds without any political and religious discrimination We empower the neglected people.
Our mission is to help those who cannot help themselves. we want to eliminate the poverty, illiteracy, hunger and homelessness. We are working to educate the mothers because it is the educated mothers who can born civilized ,cultured and prosperous children. We empower the women we educate the community and we make them able so that they are able to remove the poverty and illiteracy.
We work without any religious, racial, creed, sex and political discrimination and are working only on humanitarian basis.
- To provide formal and non-formal education to the needy.
- Mobilize and organize communities for development projects like education, health and income generation.
- Counseling and guidance to youth for better future.
- Facilitate and train women to enhance their income and play vital role in the society.
- Provide health facilitation especially to women and children.
- Raise awareness regarding use of indigenous resources to generate income for poverty alleviation.
- Improve living standard of the people of urban slum areas and villages.
- Promote the role of gender in development through awareness and education.
- Train community teachers to be able to teach the course specially designed for quality, speedy and affordable education.
Mr. Lazarus Pervez is the Founder and President of the organization.
For other net participants we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.