Rural Health Care Foundation (RHCF)Kisekende Byansi House Kampala-Mubende Highway
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
The Rural Health Care Foundation is a non profit making and comunity based organisation. The organisation came up with an intention of improving the health status in rural areas in Uganda.
Mission: To excel as an enabling organisation for the development of the community so as to improve the quality of lives through health policy programmes and modern agriculture environment.
- Training and sensitizing the rural poor farmers in sustainable agriculture to increase household food security and commercial food /fruits processing for export.
- Improvement of water, hygiene and sanitation services which include sensitization on good hygiene and sanitation behaviours, construction of shallow wells, spring tanks and ordinary spring wells.
- AIDS campaign awareness through film shows, music, dance, drama and sensitization in the community of Buwekula County.
- Support community home based care through counselling, home visit and provision of HBC kits to the infected families.
- Women economic empowerments through vocational training skills in tailoring and designing.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer expert guidance through trained staff and procure expert information in the field of public health, water, hygiene and sanitation services.