INSEDCOTJl. Cempaka No 1, Perumnas Palur
57772 Karanganyar-Central Java
|Phone No.:||+62 8164272974|
|Fax No.:||+62 271825202|
|Contact person:||Rev. Novembri Choeldahono|
- Commune, community project
- Alternative economy
- Women's policy
Vision: To empower people to be active in transforming and reconstructing their social-economic conditions in relation to peace, justice and the integrity of creation. INSEDCOT needs to the ability to achieve the following:
- Law, Advocacy and Gender Movement: Education in law, human rights, politics and gender issues. Critical, analytical and anticipative training in an awareness of law, politics and human rights and in social fields. Guidance in law, politics, human rights and gender issues according to the urgency of the problems and the stage the society has reached. This training will be consistent with our goals and stage-categories. Management studies, discussions, seminars and workshops dealing with law, politics, human rights and gender issues. Education leading to an insight into gender justice etc.
- Urban and Rural Development: Supporting and developing small businesswomen. Food security program. Grass roots support, so they are able to do benchmarking and anthropometric surveys in the participatory rural appraisal process. Working skills aid. Nutrition training and health aid. Sanitary and environmental health aid. Reafforestation of areas which are at a critical level etc.
- Developing the Villages and Organic Farming: Development and aid leading towards a growth in animal husbandry. Development and aid leading towards a growth in fisheries. Development and aid leading towards organic agriculture cultivation. The development of a demonstration plot for community-based agriculture. Training/seminars/workshops about World Food Day, food security, integrated farming, organic farming etc.
- Training in Conscientiousness and Ability: Managing the planned training sessions. Training in benchmarking training and anthropometric surveying. Training for base-line studies. Training for participatory rural appraisal. Training for creative and visionary leadership. Basic management workshop. Mass communication training. Education for Transformative Culture. Training for Social Analysis etc.
For other net participants we can give expert guidance and an expert opinion through trained staff, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish contacts in the field of our work.