Institute of Applied Dermatology (IAD)Nayaks Road,Kasaragod, Kerala
671 121 Kasaragod
|Interlocuteur:||Dr. K.S. Bose|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Recherche écologique/du futur
- Economie alternative
The Institute of Applied Dermatology is a non-profit oriented, voluntary, non-governmental organization. Our Mission is to conduct reverse pharmacology R&D into traditional medicine pertaining to neglected diseases of dermatology like filariasis, vitiligo etc, leprosy deformities & HIV/AIDS. This leads to integrating the beneficial effects of several therapeutic systems such as ayurveda and biomedicine with different philosophical backgrounds to deliver what is already known, to patients who are in need and at low cost through better delivery of care to all.
Benefit the global clients with chronic dermatoses through integrated medicine:
- To provide a care and support centre to chronic skin diseases including filariasis, AIDS, leprosy and leucoderma.
- To constantly improve the methodology already developed by IAD to integrate allopathic, ayurvedic and homeopathic systems of treatment for the management of chronic dermatological and other diseases, laying aside traditional conceptual differences through reverse pharmacology projects with the goal of finding the best possible cure for chronic dermatoses.
- To promote research into the use of promising ayurvedic medicinal preparations like "Naimithika Rasayana" in the alleviation immunological diseases including AIDS.
As per agreement, we can offer overnight accommodations for other net participants. Further we offer expert guidance through trained staff and deliver a lecture in the field of our work.