Community Uplift Program (CUP)12-A, Street 28, F-8/1
|Telefon:||+(92-51) 225 6043, 285 6292|
|Telefax:||+(92-51) 285 6293|
|Interlocuteur:||Iftikhar Ur Rahman|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
CUP is a national level development organization established in Jan 2001 as a non-profit entity under the Pakistan Companies Ordinance 1984. We are working with marginalized communities, particularly women to alleviate their poverty through programs and projects in the following three thematic areas:
- Basic Needs Program: Sub Components: Capacity building of Community Organizations, Integrated Area Upgrading, Primary/Reproductive Healthcare, Primary Education and Child Survival & Growth.
- Sustainable Livelihoods Program: Sub Components: Skills development for micro-enterprise and micro-financing.
- Resource Mobilization Program: Resource development for our projects through management consultancy services, donor funding, gala events etc.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion and deliver a lecture in the following field: management systems for community development. Other supporting possibilities: resource mobilization.