Fundación Maria Virgen MadreHurlingham Park: Don Cristóbal 5250
Hurlingham (1686) Buenos Aires
|Phone No.:||+54 (011) 4459-4678 y (15) 4057-9539|
|Contact person:||Ramseyer, Beatriz|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Spiritual organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
We are a family who have the strong desire to serve God through the fellow. According to the legal and formal aims, we constituted a Civil Foundation without aims of profit. The Maria Virgen Madre Foundation offers, among other things, the integral attendance for children and young mothers of any race, creed and social condition. We work on daily basis in the reconstruction of their lives, turning them in a future plenty of hope and love.
Some of our projects:
- Children's Houses: We receive children derived by the Argentinian justice. Most of them are groups of brothers. These children find us the family that the circumstances of life didn't give them. In our 4 houses, those children recover with love, education and conscience, to occupy a notable place in society. This modality breaks with the old customs of the macro institutions. Each small house has, as well, caretakers who make the times of mother and dad. In our foundation´s houses live today more than 100 children that go to the different public schools of the area, in the different educational levels. The social assistance department (psychologists, and social assistants) works to obtain the psychologic improvement of the kids.
- Diego de Nazareth Educative and Therapeutic Center: We are a group of people whose most gratification are the affection and love for children. We are dedicated to teach with love, improving de quality of life of children with different capacities who attend our institution. We try to make the educational atmosphere be funny, "like a show", leaving the routine of a traditional school. We try to turn the day all in a therapy anti stress in which is reacted positively by dedicating the necessary time to children, not only to carry out the pedagogical and therapeutic area, but also to accompany them in the process of learning and growth.
- Farm Show: An unforgettable adventure for schools, gardens and celebrations of birthday. Have you ever imagined that you could feel and enjoy everything your teachers taught you of nature? We offer you the first eco-laboratory, open-air experiences, in contact with all these things that you could only learn from books.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.