Rejected Stone MinistriesNaseny Village, Kabwangasi, Pallisa District, P.O. BOX 1177 Mbale
Mbale, Eastern, None
|Phone No.:||+256 774004909|
|Fax No.:||+256 4534461|
|Contact person:||Okweny, Benjamin|
- Overnight facilities
- Commune, community project
- Spiritual organization
- Educational policy/project
Rejected Stone Ministries promotes social, economic and spiritual help which will bring better living standards to the common person.
Holistic economic social and spiritual transformation of the living standards of disadvantaged communities i.e. orphans, street children, widows, school dropouts, youth aged and rural poor.
- Primary, nursery, secondary education for orphans,
- Vocational skills training for school dropouts,
youth, orphans and widows,
- Church and evangelism,
- Life skills training and counselling for young
- Gender and child rights
- Organic sustainable production in rural settings
- Conservation, food and health
- Micro finance
For other net participants we offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the following field: community project, education project and spiritual activity. We wish to partner with any organisation in the world with similar intentions and welcome volunteers to work and share experience with us.