TARAQEE PASSAND ORGANIZATION (TPO)House No 743, Street No 15, Double Phattak
Multan, Punjab, 60000
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
The TARAQEE PASSAND ORGANIZATION (TPO) is an independent, national voluntary, non-governmental, non-profit making, non political development organization based at Multan, Pakistan, dedicated for providing help and support to women and children.
- Health Program
- Non-Formal Education Program
- Women Empowerment Program
- Economic Development Program
- Vocational Training.
Our mission is to strengthen the community and make a better tomorrow. We believe in hard work and dominant will to give our Vision a Reality.
- Educate women on basic human rights issue.
- Facilitate education.
- Facilitate and assist people at the village level for formulating and implementing small project as participatory development projects.
- To work for the rights of the children.
- To work for the minorities rights and gender violation.
- Spread our approach to other organization with regard to participatory development approach.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.