Sahara2-3-703/K/1 (911), Tirumalanagar, Amberpet
500 013 Hyderabad
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
Sahara is a non profit organization that was established in the year 1986. It has a General Body and Executive Committee. The members are from different backgrounds such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, social workers, businessmen and from different walks of life. The founder members, who are from middle class background had come up in their life with lot of hardship and struggle and felt the need of helping others who are now struggling to come up in their life, especially, underprivileged and socially victimized sections of the society, the poor and needy.
- Helping the marginalized groups who are struggling to come up in their life especially children and socially victimized sections of the society, poor and needy.
- To build up partnership with national and international funding agencies for implementing of projects in rural areas and urban slums of Hyderabad for the benefit of marginalized groups.
Sahara is working for:
- Child Care
- Women's Development
- Youth Services
- Aged Care
- Environment Protection
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- HIV/Aids and Health Awareness program
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. further we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Other supporting possibilities: provides linkages with NGOs-consultancy in project development, preparation and evaluations.