Association Center MariaTsar Osvobodite 11
5100 Gorna Oryahovitsa
|Dirección de Internet:||http://centermaria.org|
- Derechos humanos
- Política social/Discapacitados
- Política de la mujer / Proyecto feminista
Association Center Maria is a NGO, carrying out activities in the service of the society. The Center's mission is:
- to encourage formation of social adjustment for tolerance towards differences, respect towards suffering and irreconcilability towards violence in its all forms;
- to lobby for creation of governmental and institutional mechanisms of protection interests of victims of domestic violence and traffic, as well as of disadvantaged people;
- to use effectively our partnership with the media and make the community aware of the problems of domestic violence.
Center Maria proposes: emotional support to women and children victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse and traffic; psychological consultation; psychotherapy; law advice; open telephone line for women and children witnesses and victims of domestic violence and traffic - 0618/ 4 21 81 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. every workday; services for people victims of traffic of; social rehabilitation and integration of disadvantaged elderly people; social services for children; working out and applying of programs of prevention of domestic violence, as well as prevention of traffic of women; information.
- Increasing the opportunities for employment - Aims of the project: to help unemployed young people under 29 and registered at the labour bureau reintegrate with the society; to decrease the number of people, who need social service; to increase the total efficiency of labour.
Finished projects: "Center working with women victims of violence", "Violence against women and their children", "Prevention and struggle against home violence", Project "Girls at Risk - Prevention of Traffic", "Prevention and struggle against home violence II", Project "From Children for Children", "Traffic of Women and Children - Violation of the Human Rights", Project: "Program for Empowering Girls against Traffic and Conflict Meditation", "Together in Service of Society", "Empowerment of young people raised, taught and brought up in institutions", "Programme for Mobilizing the Community" etc.
Lyudmila Tsvetanova is the chairperson of the board of managers. She is social psychologist.
For other net participants we can offer expert guidance through trained staff and establish new contacts in the field of our work.