Young Volunteers for the Environment
Jeunes Volontaires pour L'Environment (JVE)131, rue Ofé, Tokoin Casablanca
|Telefon:||+228 220 01 12 / +228 221 45 71|
|Telefax:||+228 222 06 48|
- Organisation de l'environnement
- Projet d'environnement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Jeunes Volontaires pour l'Environnement - Young Volunteers for the Environment - (JVE) began as a small group of youth who were touched by the degradation of their land and the impoverishment of their people. Today, JVE is an international environmental advocacy NGO operating in 13 countries throughout Africa and America. Its international scope has already been recognised by several local and international partners. The organisation is strictly not for profit, non-political and not affiliated to any religion. Its core values include sustainability, justice, transparency, gender equity, intra-intergenerational equity, human rights, youth participation and ecological integrity. The mission of JVE is "to involve youth (and marginalised groups) in the sustainable development process and promote social justice for all".
JVE is currently implementing the following projects:
- Environmental Education Project in Schools: Ecology and Conscience
- Cultural Biodiversity Project
- Eco-Development Television Program
- Summer Youth Camps
- Project WET
- Water Relief Projects
- Distribution of newspaper Enjeu
- African Youth Initiative on climate change
- Water pasteurization through the use of solar cookers
- International celebrations
- Social Justice and Corporate responsibility
Mrs. Sena Alouka is the Executive Director of JVE.
For other net participants we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.