Lebens- u. Agrarkulturelle Initiative e.V.Dorfstr. 52
|Phone No.:||+49 36081/60053|
|Fax No.:||+49 36081/60618|
|Contact person:||Papke, Götz|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Commune, community project
The "Kastanienhof" (chestnut yard) is a partnership in life with a common cashbox in Thüringen, a craftsman yard with 10 hectares of land where a lot is still in the initial stages. Our main activities are:
- Biological agriculture and rural conservation
- Various sorts of fruit, special cereals, seeds, vegetables, goats, hens, pigs, work with horses and donkeys
- Handicraft (wood, clay, metal)
- Free-lance work
- Junk café being planned
- Seminar room (100 square metres) under construction
- Nature conservation association: Grüne Liga Thüringen/Eichsfeld
- We are looking for on-the job trainees, persons doing social work instead of military service and apprentices (free bio-dynamic training)
- We are looking for participants with initiative on their own.
We have overnight accommodations for other net participants. Moreover, we offer expert advice, we can give a lecture, communicate up-to-date specialist information and arrange for contacts in the following fields: lasting work/new work, biological agriculture, ecological seeds and clay construction.