Hessischer FlüchtlingsratLeipziger Str. 17
|Telefon:||+ 49 (0)69 / 976 987 10|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)69 / 976 987 11|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
The "hessischer Flüchtlingsrat (hfr)" (refugee council of Hesse) is a union of single persons and pro-active groups that commits itself to the interests of refugees in Hesse.
It stands up for the refugees´ rights and sees itself as a link between political decision makers and those who work for the refugees on the spot.
The refugee council of Hesse considers it its task:
- to stand up for the right to asylum and to insist on the observation of the existing international laws and agreements;
- to stand up for the improvement of the conditions of the life of refugees with regard to social and legal aspects;
- to counteract hostility to foreigners and racism by public relations work and to promote a tolerant social existence between the German and not-German population;
- to organize seminars and further vocational training courses.
Those who stand up for an improvement of the refugees´ situation like the refugee council, must try to exert an influence on the regional authorities and the regional politics. Whether this is successful depends among other things on how consequently and professionally these efforts to interfere are made. With this knowledge, the "hfr" maintains its own office which is run by their own manager. The office has been working since 1992 and pursues the following objectives:
- Exchange of information between the local groups and the individual members in the "hfr", for example through the administration practice of foreigners and welfare departments in the individual administrative districts of Hesse;
- Compilation and distribution of information material on current decisions and developments (such as decrees of the ministries in charge of such matters, demands for deportation prevention, old-age regulations, cases of Church asylum, civil war refugees and many others)
- Procurement of initiatives on the spot, and lawyers for consultation.
We can give a lecture on the subject asylum/refugee politics, communicate up-to-date specialist information and arrange for contacts.