Metta CenterDyankuti Vihar, Banepa, GPO Box 8973,
NPC 571, New Baneshwor
|Interlocuteur:||Piya Ratna, Ven. Dharmamurti|
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
Metta Center (MC) is a non-governmental social organization based in Banepa, Kathmandu, Nepal dedicated to the total development of helpless, orphaned, under-privileged children, the disabled and the aged in Nepal. It works for a just society by creating equal opportunities for all. Metta Center (A center dedicated to loving kindness for all) generally focusses on providing free education and creating various community development opportunities for people in Nepal such as orphaned children, under-privileged, destitute children, impoverished and unskilled women.
Area of Focus:
The total development of the child by providing free education and training based on stringent selection of the poorest - disabled children. Once trained, these people will undertake special assignments as capable and dedicated social-welfare officers with a key role in eliminating illiteracy and inequality.
- Free education for orphans, under-privileged and handicapped children
- Women's development program
- Youth development program
- Community development program
- Protection for girls (and women) against trafficking
- Rehabilitation & socialization program
- Spiritual development program, income-generation handicraft training courses
- Free health & clinic services
- Informal literacy classes
- Traditional culture & arts exchange program
- Environmental preservation program
- World Peace
Piya Ratna is the President of the Metta Center.
For other net participants we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.