TransWorld Development Initiatives Inc. (TWDI)P.O. Box 105
|Telefon:||+1 301 793 7551|
|Telefax:||+1 301 779 8892|
|Interlocuteur:||Azuine, Dr., Magnus|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Organisation d'aide
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique + projet d'éducation
TransWorld Development Initiatives (TWDI) is a non-profit, worldwide independent charity organization dedicated to the service of humanity through selfless, innovative and compassionate service. Our integrated approach enables us to work in close partnership with local, national and international groups to identify local specific needs.
Mission: To create positive changes in the lives of people in need, develop and validate innovative and humanitarian focus partnership programs in education, healthcare and sustainable development in an environment that fosters respect, compassion and friendship worldwide
Our Programs include the following:
- TransWorld Development Academy,
- TransWorld True Recycle Program (TransWorld Laboratory Equipment Recycle project, TransWorld Book & Academic Material Recycle project, TransWorld Computer Recycle project, TransWorld Inkjet Recycle project, TransWorld Hospital Equipment Recycle project),
- TransWorld Virtual Adoption and Sponsorship program,
- People Oriented Projects and Initiatives program,
- Collaborative Project and Grants Development program,
- TransWorld Publication Series,
- Next of Kin Initiatives program.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the following field: Biomedical Research, Alternative Medicine, Traditional Medicine, Phytomedicine.