United Human Resource
UHR#312, 1st floor, 7th main, 9th cross, T.K. Layout
|Phone No.:||+91 98804 34054|
|Contact person:||Pranab Saikia|
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
The United Human Resource (UHR) is a revolutionary non-confessional humanitarian social organization that came into existence in the summer of 2001, dedicated to launch the Human Resource Developmental activities associated with environmental and socioeconomic issues.
UHR has begun by establishing a development program, the 'Traveler's Mission', aimed at protecting human rights and fostering responsible child care and education in an environmental context. This program also serves as a communication platform that will enable people of different countries to share their experiences and work together for the development of multi cultural care facilities for the underprivileged. Specifically, the goal of the Traveler's Mission is to establish an Eco-friendly educational project in South India (Karnataka) to impart vocational and technical training, mainly in the areas of agriculture, livestock and Eco-tourism, for the underprivileged to make them self-reliant.
The purpose of the "Travelers mission" is to organize broadminded people from allover the world to form a Volunteer's Community to work for the development of the socioeconomic conditions of the poor people of India in relation to the Environment.
"Travelers mission" arranges for the participants' stay with the natives mainly in the South and the Northeastern parts of India enabling them get the reality of this third world, which is a land of ancient history, colourful culture and people, superb scenery and some of the best walking on earth. The main aims of the "Travelers mission" are:
- Rediscover the relation between human values and tradition, rebuilding the linkage between cultural beliefs, environment and socioeconomic stability.
- Documentation of the indigenous technologies that help in the sustainable use of natural and human resources, promoting them for the preservation and wider responsible use of traditional knowledge, skills and resources.
- Mobilize International support and coordination to help the underprivileged to become self-reliant. Encouraging them to develop their capacities using natural and local resources in a planned, scientific and sustained manner, making them aware of the ongoing degradation and destruction of the environment and its consequences for their well being.
For other net participants we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, can offer an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.