Help Ministries Project (HMP)P.O. Box 850056
Serenje, Central Province
|Phone No.:||+260 (0)11 26 05 382342|
|Contact person:||Chibuye, Abeauty|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
The Help Ministries Project is a Christian organization. HMP empowers the local people of
Chibobo and its surrounding areas to achieve and sustain a higher standard of living. Its mission is threefold:
- healthy living and life skills,
- community education,
- sustainable farming techiniques.
Within these issues we explore the relationship between the HIV/ AIDS epidemic and it´s effect on rural society. HMP confronts these issues through outreach, community workshops, and hands-on demonstration. Some of its projects are:
- Life Skills Training Center: The Life Skills Training Center is the latest initiative of HMP. Its main focus is HIV/AIDS education, economics, decision-making skills, sustainable farming techniques, and how these are all connected. The project consists of two month-long training sessions for each geographic area represented, followed by on-site visits to monitor participant progress and evaluate the program.
- Agricultural promotion: sustainable agricultural promotion through demonstration and outreach workshops, animal husbandry loan program, seed loan programs and bee farming demonstrations.
- Education: public nursery school, public resource center/library, Junior Life Skills training in conjunction with other youth programs.
Mr. Abeauty Chibuye is the chairman of the board.
For other net participants we can deliver a lecture, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.