CREATIVE CHILDREN IN ARTSWroto Town
|Contact person:||Ross, Bill N.|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
The CREATIVE CHILREN IN ARTS are founded:
- to provide opportunities to the war affected children/youth,
- to develop their vast reservoir of talents in arts for a better future,
- to help the children to discover their hidden talents in arts through training,
- make available to them the tools necessary to develop their potentials in arts and enhance their ability to become self relient through creative works in arts,
- to mobilize and involve the youth in reconciliation and peace building process,
- to help cleaning the communities and carry out a massive public awareness campaign on HIV/AIDS and MALARIA.
By year 2008, 600 children/youth would have abandoned dangerous living, empowered and engaged in creative arts works that talk/appeal to the minds of greater number of people.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities and establish new contacts in the field of our work.